Customer Translate

Selasa, 26 November 2013

personal video footage clips


we can create a beautiful and memorable work without going through the way it should quite like to impress,
I created this video below and his own personal, with creativity without boundaries creates a work of high artistic merit amateur,
The start with mere fad, I tried to sing in front of the camera, after realizing it can support a voice more, I finally decided to start recording at (audacity), the initiative appears to make a sound dublling simultaneously with a video (adobe premiere), after I pack together, the result was passable buddy, ranging from the individual I am interested in making the cover clip with makeshift tools but produce a work that is something fantasy


 - we are young 
 - separuh nafasku
 - because i'm stupid

Producted by : Van Saefanda
Chrome Pointer